A /now page, inspired by this Derek Sivers article.
This page is for sharing what I am currently working on.
I’m working as Research Manager for the Raspberry Pi Foundation. The foundation aims to put digital making in the hands of people all over the world. This is achieved through inventing and producing low cost computers and running educational programmes.
I’m working on:
- Research into the field of digital making and computing education.
- Supporting the foundation to continue to develop their understanding of the impact their activities have.
- Writing, speaking and generally sharing what we know and are learning about digital making and computing.
- Collaborating with other people and organisations who are also interested research in this developing area.
In my time outside of working for the Raspberry Pi Foundation I’m also working on:
- A new co-edited book. I will have news of what that looks like really soon, we just want to get everything confirmed with contributors before we announce it.
- Quinlearning Newsletter. Every week I share interesting articles on digital, learning and education. Subscribe here.
- Writing. I’ve been putting together an ebook based on this blog and will be releasing this soon.
- Music. I’ve been producing electronic music for years, but had a bit of a slow patch due to focusing on work in education the past few years. I’ve been producing some new tracks recently and will share soon.